I love asparagus and I love how easy it is to make.
That’s pretty much it 🙂
Perfectly Cooked Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
Pre-heat your oven to 400 F.[br][br]
- Drizzle a little olive oil (approx. 1/4 teaspoon), a squeeze of lemon juice, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper over the asparagus.
- Use your hands and toss the asparagus around to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes until they are bright green in color and still slightly crunchy.