If you love Nutella beware!!
These are way too easy and way too delicious.
It was very difficult not to eat every single one of these after they came out of the oven.
For anyone that has not tried Nutella it is a chocolate hazelnut spread that is very, very addicting. I had mostly had it on toast or crackers but on a trip with my family in Paris a few years ago I tried it in a croissant. Croissants are great on their own so adding Nutella was just a bonus!
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons of nutella
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 egg beat with a fork
Pre-heat your oven to 375 F.[br][br]
- Open the crescents and separate them into their pre-cut triangles. Brush each triangle with melted butter.
- Place 1 tablespoon of nutella at the larger end of the unrolled crescents.
- Roll up the crescents starting with the larger end. Lightly pinch around the edges to seal.
- Brush the crescents with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Let’s take a closer look!
Oh yummmmmmmmm 🙂
2 thoughts on “Nutella Croissants”
MMMMM and so easy! I saw a nutella iced coffee latte on this girl’s Instagram i follow. I want that too. love nutella!
Nutella Iced coffee?? I need that NOW!