Well this has now been added to my list of all time favorite dinners.
You must try!!
I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs – Eat Yourself Skinny. Besides trying out this recipe you need to head over to Eat Yourself Skinny and take a look around. This blog belongs to Kelly from Virginia and I know you will be a fan right away just like I was 🙂 Not only are her recipes delicious and healthy for you but her pictures rock too!!
Let me know what you think and thanks to Kelly for such a great recipe!
Recipe adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny
Herb Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Pre heat your oven to 450 F.[br][br]
- Trim the fat from the pork chops and brush them with the Dijon mustard.
- In a shallow bowl combine the panko, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Coat the pork chops in the panko mixture.
- Heat an oven proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil.
- Saute the pork chops 2 to 3 minutes until they are golden brown. Turn the pork chops over and place the skillet in the oven for another 8 minutes, or until the pork is cooked all the way through.
I served mine along with couscous with tomatoes and goat cheese and caramelized lemon brussel sprouts.
Thanks again to Kelly for this great recipe! I hope you all enjoy it 🙂
2 thoughts on “Herb Crusted Pork Chops”
WOW they look gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for the kind words, you are the sweetest!!! xoxo
yummy!! i want that couscous.