I made this in early April when I went to my parents house for dinner with Jaime but have been slacking on posting it on here…typical.
I don’t have much to say about this one except it is so simple to make and absolutely delicious! How could it not be when it is coming from Jessica at How Sweet It Is?? I literally drool over every single one of her recipes and am constantly bookmarking them to try out!
Do me a favor? Make this…SOON.
Toasted Almond Parmesan Dip
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.[br][br]
- Toast the sliced almonds over a low heat until the start to turn brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mascarpone, parmesan and 1/2 cup of the almonds.
- Mix to combine, then press into a baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining almonds.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips and dig in!
This will be gone in about 2.5 seconds.