I have made Caramelized Brussel Sprouts before but thought it was time to try out roasting.
So easy to prepare.
Try it 🙂
Balsamic and Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1/2 of a small onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoons lemon olive oil **if you don’t have just use regular olive oil and the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Rinse the brussel sprouts and remove any damaged outer leaves
- Trim the bottom of the sprouts off and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Dice your onion very small.
- Put sliced brussel sprouts and onion in a large plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon of honey, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake to coat all of the brussel sprouts and pour out onto a cookie sheet covered with tin foil and lightly sprayed with canola oil spray.
- Top with pine nuts and roast in the oven for 20 minutes Toss once halfway through the roasting process to ensure even cooking.