Growing up, after carving pumpkins we always toasted the pumpkin seeds. So after making all of that pumpkin puree I had tons of seeds left over. They were the perfect snack!
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from one pumpkin
- Parchment paper
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
Preheat your oven to 250 F.[br][br]
- Scoop out the seeds from your pumpkin into a strainer.
- Separate the seeds from the pumpkin fibers and rinse well.
- Lay out on cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dry drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then eat – with the shell on or off!