We got 20+ inches of snow this weekend…
…so this happened.
If you love Funfetti cake I think you will be obsessed with the cookies!
Sometimes the recipe is on the box but not always. If it’s not on yours just go here. That is the original Funfetti cookie recipe that I normally top with Funfetti frosting and sprinkles.
I found this recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try it out. They were really easy to make and I’ve included some tips on what I will do next time to make sure they are 100% perfect. The greatest thing about this recipe? You could really make any kind of cookie and put the Nutella filling in them and they would be delicious!
Recipe from Not Your Momma’s Cookie
Nutella Stuffed Funfetti Cookies
- 1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approximately 1/2 cup Nutella (about 1 teaspoon per cookie)
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil (or parchment paper). Scoop teaspoon size balls of Nutella onto the sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- When the 20 minutes is almost up pre-heat your oven to 350 F. Mix together the Funfetti mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Remove the Nutella from the freezer.
- With your hands, roll a walnut sized ball of dough and place a frozen Nutella ball into the center. Roll the dough ball in your hands until it is smooth and no Nutella is exposed.
- Place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. Cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
|Next time I’m going to make my scoops a little smaller|
|I sprayed my cookie sheet with non-stick spray but you can also use parchment paper|
|They might look too soft when you pull the sheet from the oven but they are fully baked|
2 thoughts on “Nutella Stuffed Funfetti Cookies”
ya…i need to make these. thinking would be good with peanut butter cookies!
these look delish!