I am wrapping up my first round of 21 Day Fix Extreme and can’t wait to see what my result are on Monday morning! Through my 21 Days, I had my splurge days but by keeping an 80/20 balance (staying on track all week and allowing myself to splurge on the weekends) makes this a very doable program for me and I am able to stick with this for the long haul and continue to see results.
It’s a lifestyle change. NOT A QUICK FIX CRASH DIET.
Yesterday was Thursday. Thursday = Beachbody pay day!! I still can’t believe I have extra cash coming in ALL WHILE helping people reach their health and fitness goals.
On top of keeping up with my workouts and following the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan I am continuing to grow my team of coaches.
I get asked a lot what it means to be a Beachbody Coach and find many people curious about doing it themselves but then not taking the plunge for a variety of reasons:
“I am not in perfect physical condition.” SO WHAT. Your challengers will appreciate you being on the journey with them. You can do this together and help keep each other motivated and share your successes together.
“I don’t want to annoy my friends on Facebook.” You will be surprised who responds to your posts once you put yourself out there! For the ones who get “annoyed”, feel free to unfollow me! I’ve seen it first hand – People follow people changing and want that for themselves.
“I don’t know anything about Beachbody’s products.” Beachbody has all product information at your fingertips within your Coach Online Office. Between that and the support you will receive from my team of coaches you will know it all in no time!
“I am not a business specialist.” Well, neither am I. My entire team is made up of normal people just like you who want to lead healthy, happy and fulfilling lives!
I am looking for FOUR NEW COACHES to join my team this month! Our SOLE MISSION is to help others change their lives mentally, physically and emotionally however, being a Beachbody Coach does have some perks on the side!
What are those perks you ask?
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to make for yourself leave a message in the post comments or email me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to make time to talk to you about this in more detail.
If I can do it – ANYONE CAN!
Today’s recipe is one of my favorite 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme recipes. Once I mastered the technique of poaching eggs there was no stopping me! I eat them at least once a week over a variety of different veggies.
I hope this post helps you master poached eggs too!
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 sweet apple chicken sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 2 fresh eggs, cracked into individual bowls
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Fill a shallow fry or saute pan (preferably metal, not non-stick) with 1.5-2″ of water and bring to a boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil over a medium heat. Add the chopped onion and chicken sausage and saute for 2 minute. Add the sliced mushrooms saute until the mushrooms are golden brown and the sausage has a crispiness to them.
- Once the water for your eggs begins to boil reduce to very low simmer. Add 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Crack your eggs one at a time into a small bowl and gently slide them into the simmering water. Use a spoon to gently nudge the egg whites back towards the yolk. (you want a simmer where you see a bubble pop up to the surface every now and then so raise the heat slighted if you need to)
- As soon as your eggs are in add 1 cup of spinach and 1/2 cup of halved cherry tomatoes to the saute skillet. Mix in until the spinach begins to wilt and is warmed through. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Let your eggs cook for 3.5 – 4 minutes until the whites are cooked through but the yolk is still runny.
- Remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Place the eggs over the veggie/chicken sausage mixture and top with freshly cracked black pepper and a pinch of paprika