The holiday season is upon us! After stuffing ourselves full of turkey, potatoes, and pumpkin pie you would think we would never want to eat again!! But as December approaches so do the holiday parties, cookie swaps, office celebrations, and pot lucks. Everything surrounding the holidays seems to revolve around food I wanted to put together a list of 10 Healthy Holiday Treats that still satisfy that sweet tooth craving but with a lot less guilt!
- No Bake Coconut Snowballs (GF) from For the Family
2. Pumpkin Caramel Bundt Cake from All Day I Dream About Food
3. Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies (GF) from Gluten Free On A Shoestring
4. Healthy Carrot Cake from Amy’s Healthy Baking
5. Healthy Gingerbread Mousse from The Almond Eater
6. Skinny Chocolate Thumbprint Turtle Cookies from The Skinny Fork
7. Skinny Holiday Fruit Crisp from Savory Nothings
8. Homemade Twix Bars (GF, Paelo, V) from Bakerita
9. Bittersweet Chocolate Swirl Fruit and Nut Bark from Good Life Eats
10. Spice Cake (GF, DF, SF) from Mama Shire
And if you really want to wow your guests check out Creativiu. Featuring 4 different online cake decoration courses to choose from you can learn to be an expert cake decorator from the comfort of home on your own time! You will even have access to the class instructor where you can ask questions and receive a personalized answer. Access to your classes never expires so go at your own pace and become the professional cake decorator you were always meant to be!
2 thoughts on “10 Healthy Holiday Treats”
i need to make those coconut balls!
RIGHT?? They look so good and so easy!!!