We are almost a full week into the new year…how are you doing with your resolutions to get fit and healthy? When it comes to staying on track with nutrition I am ALL about making things flavorful! I am on a big salad kick this week and one of my favorite things to do is experiment with different homemade dressings. I think I pretty much nailed it with this creamy balsamic vinaigrette.
Making your own dressings is great for so many reasons including:
- You know exactly what is in them so you can avoid all of those pesky processed and artificial ingredients
- You can make as much or as little as you want depending on how much you need
- Many dressings can double as marinades for proteins so you can use them in multiple ways
- They cost SO much less than buying a premade bottled version (some of the organic brands I used to buy to avoid anything processed or artificial would cost me up to $7 a bottle – CRAZY)
I have been on cloud 9 since the announcement of the Beachbody On Demand All-Access Challenge Pack and I have had a fun start to the year chatting with people who are looking to make their health and fitness a priority in 2017 and will be using this challenge pack and my support and accountability as their coach to reach their goals.
The Beachbody All-Access Challenge Pack is the most comprehensive digital fitness library – think of it like Netflix, but with workout programs by top trainers!!
So what’s included in this Beachbody On Demand All-Access Challenge Pack?
- 1-Year Membership to Beachbody On Demand (BOD) with every single fitness program Beachbody has ever launched pre-loaded and ready for you to use right away, PLUS any new program releases during 2017 along with workout calendars
- Shakeology (choice of 30-day supply or Home Direct in the flavor(s) of your choice)
- Portion Fix (includes 7-piece portion control container set, eating guide, large blue container & shaker cup) and every eating guide, food list, and meal plan for every fitness program Beachbody has as well
With Beachbody On Demand you stream your workouts online from anywhere you have an internet connection or from the mobile app where you can even DOWNLOAD up to 7 workouts at a time to do offline. No WiFi? No problem!! You can use your mobile device (Android app launching Spring 2017 but it’s still available via browser), laptop or tablet and have your workouts ready and waiting to do anywhere – home, gym, hotel room, beach, WHEREVER! There are also apps available on the Apple TV (4th generation), Amazon Fire Stick, and Roku.
If you want a behind the scenes look into what Beachbody On Demand looks like, the content loaded in there, and exactly what you are getting with the All-Access Challenge Pack check out my video:
If you are interested in getting started with the Beachbody On Demand All-Access Challenge Pack right away start here!
- ¼ c plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar and shake or whisk until combined and smooth. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.