Beachbody On Demand provides unlimited access to stream Beachbody’s proven fitness programs. Work out anytime, anywhere an internet connection is available! Think of it as the Netflix of fitness 🙂
1. Member Library
With your free 30 day trial you will have FULL access to over 40 different Beachbody programs, over $2,000 of premium digital content. Here you will find exclusive workouts created by Beachbody celebrity trainers that are only available on Beachbody On Demand.
Programs get rotated in FULL through the member library every few months to give you the opportunity to try them out and find the ones you love! Howver, the 3 Week Yoga Retreat, the Beachbody Yoga Studio, and the Fixate cooking show you see pictured below will always be available to you as a Beachbody On Demand Member – how awesome is that!
In addition to the workouts you will also have full access to each programs nutrition guide, workout calendar, and other documentation that goes along with it.
2. Purchased Programs
Here you will find any DVD programs you have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront (if available). Programs available to stream after purchase within 24 hours so no more having to wait to receive your DVDs to get started.
Certain programs will be eligible for Digital Unlock which means that Beachbody On Demand subscribers can unlock a full Purchased Program without ordering the DVD kit. When an On Demand subscriber pays to unlock a Beachbody Purchased Program, they get unlimited access to stream it under Purchased Programs as long as they are a paid Premium Team Beachbody member. Purchasing a program through the digital unlock will save you money as well since it is less expensive than ordering the DVD kit.
3. Premium Content & Sample Workouts
In the Premium Content section you will see programs for purchase that you do not own (either DVDs or by digitally unlocking). Sample workouts and sneak peeks into new programs yet to be released will be available in this section and will chance on a regular basis.
4. Challenge Du Jour
In this section you will find a daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody catalog, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen.
Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour (CDJ) can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer page and is always available!
What devices can I stream BOD on?
Beachbody On Demand lets you take your workouts anywhere you have an internet connection! Stream your workouts online via your computer through the BOD website or use Roku® players and Roku TV models, Amazon® Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV (4th Generation) or Google® Chromecast to stream Beachbody On Demand workout programs on your television.
The Beachbody On Demand experience is easy to access on all of these platforms. On each, you’ll find all of the content and categories that I mentioned above.
Need access from your mobile device? Download the BOD mobile app and search for “Beachbody On Demand” and access all the amazing BOD content right from the palm of your hand!
How Much Does it Cost?
You actually have two different billing options when it comes to your Team Beachbody CLUB membership – Quarterly and the newly released All-Access! All-Access is the way to go since you get everythign the quarterly memberhsip includes but MORE.
- Access to EVERY program Beachbody has ever created
- New program launches automatically added to your account once available
- All program bonus and deluxe workouts
Want to kick your BOD results up a notch right from the start?
By combining fitness, drinking Shakeology daily, and having me as your coach to help you set goals, and provide motivation and support, Challenge Packs remain the best solution for people to get results. The All-Access Challenge Pack will give you everything you see listed above for the All-Access Membership plus a 30 day supply of Shakeology, our superfood packed, nutrient dense, all natural shake that supports all 11 organ systems of your body. Your typical over the counter protein shake is just that, protein to help support your muscles.
- Protein to support your muscular system by helping to rebuild and repair your muscles after a BOD workout
- Pre- and pro- biotics to help support your digestive system and keep you regular. As gross as it sounds, your intestines are loaded with bacteria – many of it actually being super beneficial to help you break down the food you consume! Prebiotics are digestible forms of that good, beneficial bacteria. Probiotics act as “food” for the prebiotics and they are very similar to the bacteria naturally found in your body. The combination of the two help to support a healthy digestive system.
- Digestive enzymes to also help you break down the food you eat and help with nutrient absorption from that food into your body.
- Antioxidants to help your nervous system and to help your body inhibit oxidation (Oxidation can damage your cells membranes and structure so we want to keep those strong and healthy!)
- Phytonutrients (substances distinct to plants that also happen to major benefit to us when we consume them) which allow for optimal cellular function and communication. Proper cell communication leads to biochemical reactions creating healthier tissues and organ systems, detoxification of foreign substances, a strong immune system, and muscles that will perform when called upon.
- Adaptogens to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress, anxiety, and fatigue at the hormonal level and without jolts or crashes from quick fixes such as caffeine and sugar.
If there is a specific fitness program you want to try and you purchase a Beachbody challenge pack which includes the Beachbody program of your choice and a 30-day supply of Shakoelogy you’ll also receive 30-days free access to Beachbody On Demand! Get your entire program PLUS all the extras in BOD such as the member library, the premium content, the CDJ, and access to the Fixate cooking show!!
Freakin amazing right??
Can we still purchase DVDs?
Yes! Some people still want/need to own DVDs because high speed Internet access is not available to everyone or they cannot access it everywhere. Also, purchasing DVDs creates permanent ownership. BOD users will only have access to streaming BOD programs for as long as they are paid CLUB members. Of course, those On Demand programs no longer produced in DVD format will only be available in the On Demand catalog.